Have you recently visited Ada Public Library, followed it on Facebook, or used their user-friendly website? At the library, you and your family have the opportunity to benefit from free Wi-Fi, a free computer, free notary service, voter registration, and great programs for babies to adults, including book talks for tweens and adults.
Ada Public Library is asking the community to support a five-year renewal fee – no new taxes – in the November 2 poll! The purpose of the 1-thousandth of a dollar levy is on current expenses. The levy would see the owner of a $ 100,000 home paying $ 2.50 per month, or $ 30.09 per year. It is expected to raise around $ 98,800 in the first year of fundraising.
Facts about Ada’s Public Library:
• Library staff are friendly and always ready to help customers.
• The library is a partner of the Ada schools; preschools, area businesses, Friends of the Library, Ohio Northern University, and Vancrest of Ada.
• The popular summer reading program continues to encourage all ages to read.
• The library offers story time for kindergarten and first grade classes at Ada school.
• Customers have access to over six million items including eBooks, Blu-ray Discs, DVDs, Audiobooks, Magazines, Music CDs, Movies, Software, Databases online and educational materials; affordable fax / copy / print services, local newspapers, large selection of periodicals, large print books, digitally archived Ada newspapers, some dating from 1859, and local history documents, including items of value for the genealogical research and more.
Your yes vote will allow the library to continue with its existing services and programs.
Connie Fleming, President
Ada public library tax