Various planning requests have been submitted to the North Devon Council, and some decisions have also been taken this week.
The list of applications received can be found below.
Planning requests received by the North Devon Council last week include:
- Application for a Classified Building for the change of use of the dwelling to four independent apartments. 9 Taw Vale, Barnstaple, Devon.
- Request for a development certificate for a development project authorized by the planning permit ref. 62954 (following the legal implementation of the development before September 18, 2021) – Demolition of an existing housing and construction of a housing with detached garage (Survey on the emergence of bats and modified drawings) Ecological summary and mitigation strategy. Atlantis Lodge, Moor Lane, Croyde, Braunton.
- Construction of two dwellings. Plots 1 and 2, Highfields North Lane, Bickington, Barnstaple.
- Construction of two dwellings. Plots 12 and 13, Highfields North Lane, Bickington, Barnstaple.
- Approval of the details concerning the discharge of condition 13 (soil contamination) attached to building permit 60676 (re-establishment of the railway and ancillary developments). Blackmoor Gate, Wistlandpound Reservoir, Kentisbury, Barnstaple.
- Construction of a new first floor on part of the house. Berry Brow, Sharlands Lane, Braunton.
- Construction of temporary housing for agricultural workers and two agricultural buildings and ancillary works. Land at Grange Hill, Bratton Fleming.
- Hedge Removal Notice for the removal of a small section in each hedge and install a 15 foot barrier with associated wooden rails / wings on each side to attach the walkway into the hedge. Great Rapscott Farm, road from Lithcaton Cross to Rapscott Cross, East Buckland.
- Tree work subject to a tree preservation order concerning the removal or reduction to a standing trunk / monolith of 9 ash trees (T1, T3, T4, T5, T6, T8A, T8B, T10 and T11) [NB Works to various other trees to be carried out under an exception]. Elm Park Copse, Tawstock, Barnstaple.
- Prior notification for the installation of a 5,837 kWp rooftop solar photovoltaic system on a non-domestic building to reduce electricity costs. Perrigo, Exeter Road, Braunton.
- Converting garage to use for hobbies / crafts and storage. Thornclose, Higher Ham, Georgeham, Braunton.
- Removal of the existing porch and detached garage / workshop block and erection of the proposed residential annex to be connected to the existing dwelling. Barn Cottage, Sterridge Valley, Berrynarbor, Ilfracombe.
- Modifications and extensions including the partial demolition of the garage. Retirement Cottage, Darracott Georgeham, Braunton.
- Construction of a new garage / workshop. Mockham Down House, Bratton Fleming, Barnstaple.
- Single-storey extension and home improvements. Mile House Cottage, Chittlehampton, Umberleigh.
- Closed building request for the extension of one floor and modifications made to the dwelling. Mile House Cottage, Chittlehampton, Umberleigh.
- Erection of the Conservatory. 22 Old Bideford Road, Sticklepath, Barnstaple.
- Extension of the garage and replacement of the flat roof with a sloping roof. 5 Broadway, Fremington, Barnstaple.
- Pre-approval notice for a larger house extension that extends 5m beyond the rear wall, 3.1m to the ridge and 2.85m to the eaves. 13 Dracaena Avenue, Sticklepath, Barnstaple.
- Transformation of an agricultural barn into a dwelling. Curzland Farm, Burrington, Umberleigh.
- Conversion of agricultural barns into housing. Leigh Grange, Leigh Road, Chulmleigh.
- Application for a listed building for the conversion of an agricultural barn into a dwelling. Curzland Farm, Burrington, Umberleigh.
- Extension and modifications of the dwelling to provide additional accommodation as well as the extension and conversion of the existing garage to provide a vacation rental. 9 Broad Park Close, Croyde, Braunton.
- Approval of the details relating to the fulfillment of condition 6 (archaeological work program) attached to planning permission 73344 (change of land use to equestrian with formation of a horse arena). Land north of Oakford Farm, Shirwell, Barnstaple.
- Request for Legal Development Certificate to confirm that the development granted under Planning Application 57503 (for the construction of 105 housing units with associated parking, public open space and infrastructure (modified plans) has been legally started. Land in Raleigh Park , Barnstaple.
Get all the latest news, updates, things to do and more from Devonthe dedicated InYourArea feed.